Black Women Rejuvenating and Reimagining What is Needed for Our Wellbeing: Taking Care of Our Bodies, Minds, and Spirits
- A Time for Dialogue: Redefining What It Means to be Strong in the Black Community by Colina Elizabeth Cole
- Our Own Breast Advocate by Gwen McKinney
- Sisters Connect Mental Health Collaborative Ambassador Initiative by Jacqueline Hill, Pauline Long, Ph.D. and Rev. Judith C. Moore, Ph.D.
- Giving In to The Pull by Maurita Coley Flippin, Esq.
- Braver Even Still: Black Women Reclaiming Embodied Spiritual Power by Stephanie Sears, Ph.D.
- Black People Deserve Peace When We Are Living by Takirra Winfield Dixon
- Black Women and Mental Health: My Personal Journey by Trina Ramsey
- Reclaiming and Reimagining Our Time by Tithing on Our Time by Wilneeda A. Emmanuel, J.D., CSA